Hytera PD662i Digital Two Way Radio
The Hytera PD662i Digital Two Way Radio comes in both UHF (4 watt) and VHF (5 watt) models and 1,024 talk channels with a full color display. The PD662i is built to meet the harshest conditions, is waterproof, and guaranteed to withstand a five foot drop on concrete. Hytera PD662i series two way radios are packed full of features designed to meet the needs of the most demanding jobsite.
Key Features of the Hytera PD662i Two Way Radio Include:
- Up to 16 hours of battery life when using the PD662i in Digital Mode
- Mixed Mode to seamlessly talk between Analog and Digital Channels
- IP67 Compliant featuring the waterproof design
- Voice Encryption
- Add up to 1024 Contacts for One to One Communication
- Over the Air Cloning of New and Replaced Contacts
- 3 Year Warranty with an additional 2 Years available for purchase
Hytera PD662i Digital Two Way Radios have a number of other features and options including Man Down and GPS available for a nominal charge. Please consult with us via phone at 855-770-7194 or Click to Chat with us to learn more about the Hytera PD662i.
Your Hytera PD662i Digital Two Way Radio Purchase Includes:
- 1 Hytera PD662i Handset - Select UHF or VHF when ordering
- 1 1500 mAH Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 3 Hour Desk Top Charging Tray
- 1 Nylon Carry Strap
- 1 Heavy Duty Belt Clip
We Educate .... You Decide if the Hytera PD662i is the Right Two Way Radio for You!
Will the Hytera PD662i work with my existing two way radios? Yes, the Hytera PD662i can be programmed to work with your existing two way radios on UHF and VHF frequencies. Doing so requires you to send in a walkie talkie so we can pull programming from your two way radio to match up to your new Hytera PD662i two way radios. Once we've done this the first time, we keep everything on file to make future orders seamless.
Is the Hytera PD662i Intrinsically Safe? No, to view our selection of intrinsically safe two way radios, please use the product filter and to narrow your search results.
Is it difficult to program existing contacts into our new Hytera PD662i series two way radios? No. When a call comes in that identifies the contact, the Hytera PD662; will automatically save that information.