Motorola EVX-261 Digital UHF or VHF 5 Watt Two Way Radio
The Motorola EVX-261 is our most affordable Digital Two Way Radio. This compact and durable walkie talkie comes in both UHF and VHF models and works in both analog and digital modes for Users migrating their fleet to digital over time. You'll find the Motorola EVX-261 is the perfect radio for Schools, Warehouses, Factories, Security Officers, and other facilities where the need for instant communication is critical. The Motorola EVX-261 is compact, lightweight, and durable.
Key Features of the Motorola EVX-261 Two Way Radio Include:
- 5 Watts of Transmit Power
- UHF and VHF Models which can be programmed to 100's of frequencies
- Long Life Lithium Ion Battery
- Excellent Audio Quality in Analog Mode, Exceptional Audio Quality in Mix Mode
Your Motorola EVX-261 Walkie Talkie Purchase Includes:
- 1 Motorola EVX-261 UHF or VHF Handset
- 1 Motorola FNB-V133LI-UNI Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 Replacement Antenna (ATU-6d for UHF Frequencies or ATV-6D for VHF Frequencies)
- 1 Desktop Charging Tray for Motorola EVX-261 Two Way Radios
- 1 Clip-20 EVX-261 Series Belt Clip
- 1 Standard Programming
- 1 Motorola EVX-261 Two Way Radio Warranty Registration Packet
We Educate .... You Decide if the Motorola EVX-261 is the Right Two Way Radio for You!
Our Business uses two way radios and we've been encouraged to upgrade to Digital but don't see how it will benefit us. If you're struggling with this question, the Motorola EVX-261 is the right two way radio for you. There are two benefits of digital two way radios that benefit all users. With the Motorola EVX-261 you can stand next to a fire truck with sirens blasting and not hear the noise when talking through the walkie talkie because there's no background noise when using digital. Additionally, you can program your Motorola EVX-261 to call users individually versus always having group communication.
Why is there a difference in battery life when using the Motorola EVX-261 in digital mode versus Analog Mode? There's a good technical explanation for this but the simple version is that digital walkie talkies transmit differently which uses less battery.
Can we use the Motorola EVX-261 with both Digital and Analog frequencies? The Motorola EVX-261 two way radio can be used with both analog and digital frequencies on separate channels. The Motorola CP200d offers the ability to seamlessly move back and forth between analog and digital channels.
Who uses the Motorola EVX-261 2 way radio? The Motorola EVX-261 is very popular in schools, warehousing, and manufacturing because of its compact size, it is easy to use, and it is affordable.