Motorola HMN9026 Remote Speaker Mic
The Motorola HMN9026 shoulder mic is popular for workers who are physically active while doing their jobs. Forklift operators, Maintenance Personnel, Stock Clerks, and Security Guards find the Motorola HMN9026 remote speaker mic a necessary part of their uniform. The Motorola HMN9026 microphone is also known as the Motorola 53862, HMN9026A, HMN9026B, and HMN9030. The Motorola HMN9026 has been replaced with the Motorola HKLN4606. We ship the Motorola HKLN4606 in place of the Motorola HMN9026.
The Motorola HMN9026 / Motorola 53862 is compatible with Motorola Two-Way radio models:
Motorola CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, Motorola RDX Series: RDU2020, RDU2080d, RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV2020, RDV2080d, RDV5100, RDM2020, RDM2080D, Motorola RM Series: RMM2080, RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080D, RMV2080, Motorola DTR Series: DTR410, DTR550, DTR650, Motorola AX Series: AXU4100, AXV5100, Motorola XTN Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, Motorola M Series: MU22CV, MU22CVS, MV11C, MV24CVS, MV24CVST, VL50, CP110, SP10, SP21, CP125 and SP50 two way radios.
The Motorola HMN9026 Shoulder Mic comes with a one year full replacement warranty.
For the Motorola HMN9026 remote speaker mic to work correctly with your Motorola two way radio follow the below steps:
1. Your Motorola two way radio must be turned off
2. Firmly connect your Motorola HMN9026 microphone to the Motorola 2 way radio. You may feel a double click. At this point the Motorola HMN9026 mic should not be able to be tugged out easily.
3. Now that the Motorola HMN9026 remote microphone is firmly connected you may turn on your Motorola two-way radio and the shoulder microphone should work correctly.
4. Now you should be able to listen through your new Motorola HMN9026 shoulder mic and transmit to other two way radios through the microphone.
5. Enjoy your new Motorola HMN9026 remote speaker mic.
Common earpiece issues due to incorrect installation include intermittent operation or the mic possibly not operating at all.
If the Motorola 53862 shoulder microphone is not working correctly complete steps 1-3 or contact Two Way Radio Center for further assistance.