Vertex Standard VX-264 UHF or VHF 5 Watt Two Way Radio
The Vertex Standard VX-264 has been discontinued by Motorola and rebranded as the Motorola VX-264.
Vertex Standard's VX-264 Series Two Way Radio is feature rich and affordable. Our Vertex Standard VX-264 series two way radio replaces the Vertex Standard VX-354 Series two way radio. This new two way radio offers better battery life, more durability, as well as a host of additional features. The Vertex Standard VX-264 two way radio is the right choice for your business if you're looking for an affordable, compact, and durable two way radio that won't break your budget. The VX-264 is built to exceed military specifications meaning you can depend on this unit to continue working in the roughest of condition. Your Vertex Standard VX-264 will be protected by the two way radio industries leading Three Year Warranty.
Your Vertex Standard VX-264 two way radio will ship with:
- 1 VX-264 Handset. Specify UHF or VHF at time of order.
- 1 FNB-V133LI-UNI Lithium Ion Battery – 8-10 Hour battery life
- 1 VAC-UNI-B Universal Desktop Rapid Charger
- 1 Heavy Duty Belt Clip (Clip-18)
- 1 UHF or VHF Removable Antenna
- 1 Warranty Registration Card
- 3 Year Manufactures Warranty
Your Vertex Standard VX-264 wil need to be programmed to work with your existing fleet of two way radios. Please email us your frequencies or give us a call at 855-770-7194 for further assistance.
Vertex Standard VX-264 Two Way Radio Packages
Vertex Standard has recently adopted a universal charger system. Please note the below package configurations, availability, and the battery/charger compatibility.
- VX-264-D0-5 UNI VHF with FNB-V133LI-UNI Battery, VAC-UNI-B Charger, and ATV-8B Antenna-package is available
- VX-264-G7-5 UNI UHF with FNB-V133LI-UNI Battery, VAC-UNI-B Charger, and ATU-6D Antenna-package is available.
Vertex Standard VX-264 5 Watt Two Way Radio Additional Features
- 128 Channel capacity
- 8 Work Groups
- 5 Watts of Power
- Six programmable keys
- Embedded Voice Inversion for Privacy
- Flexible Channel Spacing
- Battery Power Save option
- Emergency Signaling
- Lone Worker Signaling
- 2 Tone Encode and Decode Signaling
- Radio-to-radio Cloning
- Dual Watch
- Follow Me
- Talk Around
- IP 54 Rating
- Auto-range Transpond System (ARTS)
- PC Programming
- Radio to Radio Cloning
- DTMF ANI
- DTMF Speed Dialing