Motorola CP15 UHF or VHF 16 Channel Two Way Radio, No Key Pad
The Motorola CP185 is a 16 Channel Two Way Radio available in 4 Watt UHF and 5 Watt VHF Models. The Motorola CP185 also comes in models with a Limited Keypad ( Motorola CP185 LKP) and without (Motorola NKP). This lightweight, compact 2 way radio is designed for Users who are using two way radios just for communication and don’t need any special features. You’ll find the Motorola CP185 is robust and well equipped to handle large retail stores, warehouses, schools, and other facilities of like size.
Key Features of the Motorola CP185 NKP Include:
- 16 Channels
- Long Life Lithium Ion Battery – Up to 12 Hours Per Charge
- Quick Recharging with included 3 hour Desk Top Charging Tray
- Voice Activation with Select Motorola Headsets
- Guaranteed to Withstand a Five Foot Drop on Concrete
- Manufactured to Exceed Military Specifications for Water Resistance, Dust Intrusion, and Shock Absorption
- Voice Inversion for Added Privacy
Your Motorola CP185 Two Way Radio Purchase Includes:
- 1 - Motorola CP185 NKP Two Way Radio without Keypad
- 1 - PMNN4081 Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 - HLN9844 Spring Action Belt Clip
- 1 - 3 Hour Desk Top Charging Tray Free Standard Custom Programming
- 1 – Free Standard Programming
We Educate … You Decide if the Motorola CP185 is the Right Two Way Radio for You!
Our facility uses DTMF Codes to open gates, can we use the Motorola CP185 to do this? Yes, the Motorola CP185 can be programmed to transmit DTMF Codes to operate gates. Twowayradiocenter.com can assist you with the required programming. Please inquire at the time of purchase.
Why would we use the Motorola CP185 instead of the Motorola CP200D? The Motorola CP200D has added functionality to meet specific requirements of different users. If your facility simply uses two way radios for voice communication, the Motorola CP185 is a good choice.
What is one reason you wouldn’t purchase the Motorola CP185? The Motorola CP185 uses Single Pin Audio Accessories. Single Pin Audio Accessories to do not perform as well over time as dual pin audio accessories. If you’re business will be using audio accessories, we suggest the Motorola VX-261 or the Motorola VX-264 as better alternatives due to the better accessory connection.
Should we buy UHF or VHF two way radios? We use our walkie talkies both indoors and on our recreational fields? Twowayradiocenter.com recommends UHF two way radios anytime you’ll be using your walkie talkies in a mixed environment. VHF two way radios should only be used if your primary workplace is outdoors.
What does NKP stand for in the part number for the Motorola CP185 NKP? NKP stands for no key pad. There are two versions of the Motorola CP185 one without a Keypad and one with a Keypad. The biggest advantage most users get when using a keypad is a caller id feature that's available with the Motorola CP185 LKP.