Vertex Standard VX-351 UHF & VHF 5 Watt Two Way Radios
The Vertex VX-351 two way radio is no longer available for sale. The direct replacement for the Vertex Standard VX-351 is the Motorola VX-261. Motorola discontinued the Vertex Standard brand in 2017.
Vertex Standard''s VX-351 Series two way radios are an affordable, compact two way radio with features found on two way radios costing hundreds of dollars more. The Vertex Standard VX-351 series two way radio comes in UHF and VHF models.
Your Vertex Standard VX-351 series two way radio will ship with:
- 1 VX-351 series Handset. Select version and UHF or VHF at time of order. Email us or call us for assistance.
- 1 FNB-V130LI-UNI Lithium Ion Battery – 15 Hour battery life
- 1 VAC-UNI-B Universal Desktop Rapid Charger
- 1 Heavy Duty Belt Clip (Clip-18)
- 1 UHF or VHF Removable Antenna
- 1 Warranty Registration Card
- 3 year Warranty
Vertex Standard Radio Packages
- Vertex Standard has recently adopted a universal charger system. Please note the below package configurations, availability, and the battery/charger compatibility. VX-351-AD0B-5 UNI VHF No display with FNB-V130LI-UNI Battery, VAC-UNI-B Charger, and ATV-8B Antenna-package is available
- VX-351-AD0B-5 PKG-1 VHF No display with FNB-V96LI Battery, VAC-300B Charger, and ATV-8B Antenna-package may be available with an additional charge of $10-please call for availability
- VX-351-AG7B-5 UNI UHF No display with FNB-V130LI-UNI Battery, VAC-UNI-B Charger, and ATU-6D Antenna-package is available.
- VX-351-AG7B-5 PKG-1 UHF No display with FNB-V96LI Battery, VAC-300B Charger, and ATU-6D Antenna-package may be available with an additional charge of $10-please call for availability.
Vertex Standard's VX-351 Series Additional Features
- 16 Channel Capacity
- 5 Watts
- Wide Band Coverage
- Two Programmable Keys (VX-351)
- Six Programmable Keys (VX-354)
- No Display (VX-351)
- RX/TX Battery power save
- IP 55 Rating
- 500 mAh Auto Output
- 2300 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Auto Range Transpond System (ARTS)
- Manual Squelch Adjustment
- Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- PC Programming
- DTMF ANI
- Lone Worker
- 2-tone Encode and Decode
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5 tone Signaling
- Priority scan
- Dual Watch scan
- Follow-me scan
- Talk Around scan
- Radio-to-Radio Cloning
VX-351 Radio Specifications
- Dimensions 4.1 x 2.3 x 1.3
- Weight 10.9 oz
- MIL-STD 810 Rating
- IP54 Dust Protected/Splashing Water
- IP55 Dust Protected/Water Jets
Videos for the VX-350 Series Radio (Click on Title to View)
Vertex Standard's VX-351 Series two way radio carries Vertex Standard''s Industry Leading Three Year Manufacturers Warranty.
The Vertex Standard VX-351 Series Two Way Radio comes in UHF and VHF models. You will need to specify which you need when placing your order. The VX-351 can be programmed to work with your existing fleet of two way radios. If you've never purchased two way radios before, we encourage you to purchase UHF as they work best in indoor and mixed environments. If your two way radios are only used outdoors, we recommend VHF. If you have frequencies you want us to program your two way radios too, please note your order accordingly. If you need help determining how to make your new Vertex Standard VX-351 two way radios work with your existing two way radios, please email us or call us and we'll be glad to assist you.
Specific part numbers associated with the Vertex Standard VX-351 Series two way radio include:
VX-351-AD0B-5 UNI 5 Watt 16 Channel VHF Non Display
VX-351-AG7B-5 UNI 5 Watt 16 Channel UHF Non Display