Motorola 53866 Earbud with Lapel Mic
The Motorola 53866 Earbud with Lapel Mic is an affordable discreet headset for those not wanting their two way radio to be an obvious part of their uniform. The Motorola 53866 has three cords: one to the radio, one to the earbud, and one to the mic. The mic can be worn on a lapel or a sleeve.
The Motorola 53866 Earbud with Lapel Mic is also called the Motorola as an HMN9025.
The Motorola 53866 is compatible with Motorola Two-Way radio models:
Motorola CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, Motorola RDX Series: RDU2020, RDU2080d, RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV2020, RDV2080d, RDV5100, RDM2020, RDM2080D, Motorola RM Series: RMM2080, RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080D, RMV2080, Motorola DTR Series: DTR410, DTR550, DTR650, Motorola AX Series: AXU4100, AXV5100, Motorola XTN Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, Motorola M Series: MU22CV, MU22CVS, MV11C, MV24CVS, MV24CVST, VL50, CP110, SP10, SP21, CP125 and SP50 two way radios.
The Motorola 53866 earpiece with in-line push-to-talk switch is covered by a one year replacement warranty.
For the Motorola 53866 headset to work correctly with your Motorola two way radio follow the below steps:
1. Your Motorola two way radio must be turned off
2. Firmly connect your Motorola 53866 earpiece to the Motorola 2 way radio. You may feel a double click. At this point the Motorola 53866 headset should not be able to be tugged out easily.
3. Now that the Motorola 53866 headset is firmly connected you may turn on your Motorola two-way radio and the earpiece should work correctly.
4. Now you should be able to listen through your new Motorola 53866 earpiece and transmit to other two way radios through the earpiece.
5. Enjoy your new Motorola 53866 earbud.
Common earpiece issues due to incorrect installation include intermittent operation or the earpiece possibly not operating at all.
If the Motorola 53866 earpiece is not working correctly complete steps 1-3 or contact Two Way Radio Center for further assistance.