Motorola HKLN4599 D Ring Headset is one of our most Popular!
Purchase 6 or more Motorola HKLN4599 D Ring Headsets and see instant savings in your shopping cart!
The Motorola HKLN4599 Earpiece with In-line Push to Talk is one of our most popular earpieces because of its usability and durability. The Motorola HKLN4599 headset is designed to be worn by multiple users and can easily be wiped down with an alcohol pad between uses. The Motorola HKLN4599 D ring style earpiece can be worn on either ear and is comfortable no matter the ear size. You can see the Motorola HKLN4599 in use at your local Office Depot along with the Motorola CLS1410.
The HKLN4599 headset by Motorola is heavily used by Retailers, Restaurants, Dental Staffs, Educators, and more.
The Motorola HKLN4599 D-Style earpiece with in-line microphone and PTT is protected by a one year full replacement warranty.
The Motorola HKLN4599 is also known as the Motorola 56517, P3500M, Motorola HCSN4000, and Motorola HCSN4000BB
The Motorola HKLN4599 by Motorola works with the following Motorola two way radios:
Motorola CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, Motorola DLR Series: DLR1020, DLR1060, Motorola RDX Series: RDU2020, RDU2080d, RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV2020, RDV2080d, RDV5100, RDM2020, RDM2080D, Motorola RM Series: RMM2080, RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080D, RMV2080, Motorola DTR Series: DTR410, DTR550, DTR650, Motorola AX Series: AXU4100, AXV5100, Motorola XTN Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, Motorola M Series: MU22CV, MU22CVS, MV11C, MV24CVS, MV24CVST, VL50, CP110, SP10, SP21, CP125 and SP50 two way radios.
For the Motorola HKLN4599 D-ring headset to work correctly with your Motorola two way radio follow the below steps:
1. Your Motorola two way radio must be turned off
2. Firmly connect your Motorola HKLN4599 earpiece to the Motorola 2 way radio. You may feel a double click. At this point the Motorola HKLN4599 headset should not be able to be tugged out easily.
3. Now that the Motorola HKLN4599 D Ring earpiece is firmly connected you may turn on your Motorola two-way radio and the earpiece should work correctly.
4. Now you should be able to listen through your new Motorola HKLN4599 earpiece and transmit to other two way radios through the earpiece.
5. Enjoy your new Motorola HKLN4599 D-Ring style earpiece.
Common earpiece issues due to incorrect installation include intermittent operation or the earpiece possibly not operating at all.
If the Motorola HKLN4599 earpiece is not working correctly complete steps 1-3 or contact Two Way Radio Center for further assistance.