S9500M Motorola Compatible Surveillance Headset
The S9500M surveillance style earpiece has an inline push-to-talk button for discrete communication. The S9500M earpiece fits in the ear securely and comfortably. The S9500 Combo Pack is an optional accessory which comes with three semi-custom ear inserts for an even more comfortable experience. We also offer DECIBULLZ Custom Earplugs for noise reduction.
The S9500M is compatible with Motorola RM, RDX, DTR, DLR, and CLS series two way radios. It is not compatible with Motorola CLP series two way radios.
The S9500M earpiece is compatible with the following Motorola two way radios:
Motorola CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, Motorola DLR Series: DLR1020, DLR1060, Motorola RDX Series: RDU2020, RDU2080d, RDU4100, RDU4160d, RDV2020, RDV2080d, RDV5100, RDM2020, RDM2080D, Motorola RM Series: RMM2080, RMU2040, RMU2080, RMU2080D, RMV2080, Motorola DTR Series: DTR410, DTR550, DTR650, Motorola AX Series: AXU4100, AXV5100, Motorola XTN Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, Motorola M Series: MU22CV, MU22CVS, MV11C, MV24CVS, MV24CVST, VL50, CP110, SP10, SP21, CP125 and SP50 two way radios.
For the S9500M headset to work correctly with your Motorola two way radio follow the below steps:
1. Your Motorola two way radio must be turned off
2. Firmly connect your S9500M earpiece to the Motorola 2 way radio. You may feel a double click. At this point the S9500M headset should not be able to be tugged out easily.
3. Now that the S9500M headset is firmly connected you may turn on your Motorola two-way radio and the earpiece should work correctly.
4. Now you should be able to listen through your new S9500M earpiece and transmit to other two way radios through the earpiece.
5. Enjoy your new S9500M earpiece.
Common earpiece issues due to incorrect installation include intermittent operation or the earpiece possibly not operating at all.
If the S900M earpiece is not working correctly complete steps 1-3 or contact Two Way Radio Center for further assistance.